Bubble Juice Forum

go to bubbleboards.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bubble Juice Forum

go to bubbleboards.tk

Bubble Juice Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Brent (53)
Well were making big changes to staff! Bar_leftWell were making big changes to staff! BarWell were making big changes to staff! Bar_right 
Zack. (22)
Well were making big changes to staff! Bar_leftWell were making big changes to staff! BarWell were making big changes to staff! Bar_right 
Megan (22)
skycoder (10)
Faith. (7)
Fabian (6)
Mod-Mathew (3)
TroubleCH (2)
TR Hollister (2)
Odwer (1)

Top posting users this month

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:47 pm

5 posters

Well were making big changes to staff!

Brent
    Brent
    Developer
    Developer

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty Well were making big changes to staff!

Post  Brent Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:44 am

As you know staff apps have ended. New custom furni on the way. Great rares in weekly rares. Etc we are doing our best to bring cool to the top. Post what ever you want from customs to parties!

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty I think,

Post  Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:37 am

we need Our Weekly Rare Updated Weekly! Green Slushie Is Still In Cata, And More Girlie STuff!! I mean Pokemon? and Family guy? -.- So yeh,

Cap Suggestions: Cap suggested a Rainbow Throne? Or Different Coloured Thrones?
    TroubleCH
    No rank

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty My Thoughts

Post  TroubleCH Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 pm

First Of All Taylor NoBody wants Too sEE Lots Of Pink but i do thing it should be a girl catalog for all the ladys.Second of All we should have more drags in customs more thrones.We should also have more x-star furni.A new section in the cata called T-Star which is basicly like x star but better designs.I also thing we should get a pagasus in pet shop!.Thank You For Your Time:D
    skycoder
    skycoder

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty Re: Well were making big changes to staff!

Post  skycoder Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Lol staff who have not came on for weeks have been depromoted to events nice Wink

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty Re:

Post  Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 am

sky your posting the wrong stuff in the wrong topics,

Yes Deffinatly a Girl Section! Smile
    Megan
    Megan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty Re: Well were making big changes to staff!

Post  Megan Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 am

Girl section ftw. But also more drags and custom furni. Like the monster energy customs some hotel's have. Love them. Js XD
    Brent
    Brent
    Developer
    Developer

Post  Brent Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:11 am

Yes i have many furni to add but i dont have the power to. So i have to ask either rabbit or andy. i also have a lottery and a special thing for you guys coming soon!

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty OOO :O

Post  Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 am

cant wait Brent!
    Zack.
    Zack.
    Manager
    Manager

Well were making big changes to staff! Empty Furni

Post  Zack. Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:00 am

I Can't Wait For The Furni Very Happy
    Brent
    Brent
    Developer
    Developer

Post  Brent Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 pm

I cant make alot of customs now since i have school and sports. Leave it to rabbit Very Happy
    Zack.
    Zack.
    Manager
    Manager

Post  Zack. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm

LoL Brent u still have school why dont u leave it to me dude i can also help but how do u put it on hotel Very Happy
    Brent
    Brent
    Developer
    Developer

Post  Brent Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

It takes alot of time to teach. Rabbit and i will still add stuff. mostly him for the time being.
    Zack.
    Zack.
    Manager
    Manager

Post  Zack. Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 am

oh ok

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 am